About the Lodge
Clachan Lodge is a delightful Scandinavian chalet situated on the shores of Loch Cuin in Dervaig in the north of Mull. We are within 10 minutes walk of the village where you can find a convenience store, post office and pub.
The weekly tariff includes all bed linen, towels, electricity and WiFi access.
There is ample parking on the lochside opposite the Lodge. At the front of the Lodge there is a veranda where you can relax and watch the bird life on the loch or the magnificent sunsets with a glass of our complimentary wine.
To the front of the Lodge is the lounge and kitchen area. The sitting area has two sofas, satellite television & DVD player, coffee tables and reading light. There is also a music centre with a CD player. Heating is by storage/convector heater, supplemented by an electric fan heater.
The kitchen area has an electric oven and four ring hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, washer/drier, toaster and kettle. The kitchen is also equipped with all the necessary cutlery, plates and pans for four people.
There are two bedrooms: a double with wardrobe and bedside tables. There is also a shaver light above the mirror. The second bedroom is a twin with two single beds, wardrobe and bedside table.
The bathroom has a full size bath with shower, basin and W.C. Heated by storage heater.
- These are genuine comments from previous guests:
- "We want to take the view home"
- "We loved the chalet - very comfortable & warm, and the setting is spectacular"
- "An absolute gem of a place"
- "Enjoyed sitting on the balcony watching the changing light and wildlife"
- "Stunning doesn't come close. Lodge is perfect, so cosy - and sensational view of the loch"
- "Is there a better place on Mull to stay? Amazing view and constant wildlife entertainment"